C vitamin drops, 30 ml
C vitamin drops are drops containing vitamin C, without artificial sweetener, preservatives, artificial colouring or flavouring.
Vitamin C contributes to:
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- the normal function of the immune system,
- normal energy-yielding metabolism,
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- normal collagen formation,
- the normal function of blood vessels, gums, skin, teeth, cartilage and bones.
Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
- Children from 3 to 4 years of age: 12 drops (50 mg vitamin C) daily
- Children from 5 to 10 years of age: 14 drops (60 mg vitamin C) daily
- Children from 11 to 18 years of age: 18 drops (80 mg vitamin C) daily
- Adults: 23 drops (100 mg of vitamin C) daily
The drops can be taken directly undiluted or in the form of a solution in water, tea or a fruit drink.
Packaging: 30 ml
|Active ingredient||Content in 1 ml (23 drops)|
|Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)||100,00 mg|
A balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle are essential to maintaining good health.