Nutritional supplement contains active substance Cognivia™, which is the first unique synergistic combination of 2 sage species and has been specially developed for people who want to support their memory and concentration.
These are in particular:
• people over 50,
• natural, safe, supported by literary evidence and studies1,2,3,4,5,6
• proven improvement in high-level cognitive functions (attention, working memory, long-term memory)1,2,3,4,5,6
• proven immediate effect from 1 hour to at least 6 hours after taking1,2,3,4,5,6
• suitable for single and prolonged use
Cognivia™ IQ contains organic Spanish Sage essential oil and organic Garden Sage leaf extract that act synergistically (supported by their effects).
The special sage processing technology in CogniviaTM IQ ensures HIGH EFFICIENCY and SAFETY, even with PROLONGED USE.
Spanish Sage essential oil:
- helps maintaining optimal mental well-being, e g, maintaining concentration, attention and memory
- helps to maintain memory with age decline and to preserve cognitive function
Garden Sage is an effective plant antioxidant.
Adults 1-2 capsules a day, to be washed down with water.
Package: 30 capsules
|active substance||1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Cognivia™ – synergistic combination of Garden Sage (Salvia officinalis, organic leaf extract) and Spanish Sage (Salvia lavandulifolia, organic encapsulated essential oil)||300 mg||600 mg|
Cognivia™ (organic clary sage leaf extract, organic clary sage essential oil microencapsulated with gum arabic); capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, purified water, red iron oxide; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
The product does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar. Capsules are of plant origin.
(1) N.T.J. TILDESLEY et al. Positive modulation of mood and cognitive performance following administration of acute doses of Salvia lavandulaefolia essential oil to healthy young volunteers. Physiology & Behavior 83 (2005) 699-709
(2) D.O. KENNEDY et al. Eff ects of Cholinesterase Inhibiting Sage (Salvia offi cinalis) on Mood, Anxiety, and Performance on a psychological Stressor Battery. Neuropsychopharmacology (2006) 31, 845-852.
(3) A.B.SCHOLEY et al. An extract of Salvia (Sage) with anticholinesterase properties improves memory and attention in healthy older volunteers. Psychopharmacology (2008) 198:127-139.
(4) N.T.J. TILDESLEY et al. Salvia lavandulaefolia (Spanish Sage) enhances memory in healthy young volunteers. Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior (2003) 75: 669-674.
(5) D.O. KENNEDY et al. Monoterpenoid extract of Sage (Salvia lavandulaefolia) with cholinesterase inhibiting properties improves cognitive performance and mood in healthy adults. Journal of Psychopharmacology. (2011) 25(08):
(6) NutriBrain research and technology transfert – Bordeaux (France)
A balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle are essential to maintaining good health.