A nutritional supplement containing microencapsulated iron and natural vitamin C.
- contributes to reducing exhaustion and fatigue contributes to the correct metabolic transformation that is important for energy production
- contributes to proper red blood cell production and hemoglobin
- contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- contributes to proper cognitive function
- contributes to the correct oxygen transmission in the body plays a role in the process of cell division
- contributes to normal cognitive development of children
Ferrigen® contains iron in patented microencapsulated form. The advantage of this microencapsulated iron form is that it does not irritate the digestive tract, it is devoid of irony odor and has a high bioavailability. Such natural vitamin C, contained in Ferrigen®, increases the absorption of iron.
Thanks to excellent tolerance and high bioavailability, iron deficiency is shortened more quickly and shorter time to reach the recommended level of iron and hemoglobin in the body.
1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day, drink water.
For children from 3 years: 1 capsule daily , drink water.
Ferrigen® capsules can also be used during pregnancy and during breastfeeding
Packaging: 30 capsules
|Active ingredient||1 capsule||2 capsules|
|Microencapsulated iron||15 mg||30 mg|
|Acerola fruit extract (Malpighia punicifolia)
-of which vitamin C
Capsules of plant origin.
A balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle are essential to maintaining good health.