Healsea® RESCUE nasal spray, 20 ml
The medical device Healsea® RESCUE contains the unique marine postbiotic Symbiofilm® and hypertonic saline solution (salinity 2.7%).
Healsea® RESCUE is a 100% natural nasal spray without preservatives and additives, intended for adults, which:
- treats the nasal symptoms of acute rhinitis and rhinosinusitis
- reduces swelling of the nasal mucosa
- cleanses and moisturizes the nasal mucosa
As the only nasal spray on the market, it contains a unique marine postbiotic Symbiofilm®, which:
- cleanses the nasal mucosa exclusively by mechanical action
- reduces the adhesion of viruses on the nasal mucosa
- reduces the adhesion of pathogenic bacteria and the formation of biofilm on the nasal mucosa
Healsea® RESCUE is the ideal solution for adults to ensure effective cleaning, moisturizing and decongestion of the nasal mucosa by osmotic effect.
One or two injections twice a day in each nostril for 7 days or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
The APF (Advanced Preservative Free) nebulizer uses technology that allows the solution to be dispensed without preservatives.
Composition: Symbiofilm®, hypertonic saline solution (salinity 2.7%).
Packaging: 20 ml
Carefully read the instructions and information on the safe use of the product.
TIP: For children from 2 years old, we offer 100% natural Healsea® BABYKIDS nasal spray.