Hedera herbal oral solution, 100 ml
Nutritional supplement containing dry extract of ivy, dry extract of thyme and betaglucan (1,3 / 1,6 D) from oyster mushroom.
These 3 natural substances provide 3 effects: calm airways, throat and boost immunity.
- contributes to proper airway function,
- has a soothing effect on the airways
- has a soothing effect on the airways, throat and vocal cords,
- contributes to the body’s natural defenses, helps to support the immune system,
- it contains naturally occurring antioxidants that help protect cells and tissues from free radicals
- is a unique natural complex polysaccharide, which is absorbed in the human body through the villi of the small intestine, then gets through the lymphatic system into the bloodstream, where it affects the immune cells
- the purity of the contained betaglucan is greater than 90% (0% protein) = efficiency and safety
Hedera herbal oral solution:
- it does not contain alcohol, sugar, gluten, lactose or added coloring matter
- has a pleasant taste
- included measuring cup for accurate dosing
- is suitable for children from 3 years and adults
Children 3-6 years old: 2.5 ml twice a day
Children 6-12 years old: 5 ml twice a day
Children from 12 years and adults: 5 ml 3 times a day
The deposits of the individual components of the preparation are a natural phenomenon, shake before use!
Packaging: 100 ml
|active ingredient||in 5 ml||in 15 ml|
|Extract of leaves of ivy
6-7: 1 (Hedera helix)
|15 mg||45 mg|
|Extract of Thyme Siphon
7-13: 1 (Thymus vulgaris)
|50 mg||150 mg|
|Betaglucan (1,3 / 1,6 D) from oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus)||30 mg||90 mg|
carrier: purified water; sweetener: sorbitol; extract of thyme sips, oyster mushroom betaglucan, climbing ivy leaf extract, preservative: potassium sorbate
A balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle are essential to maintaining good health.