Zinc 25 mg, tbl. 90
Nutritional supplement containing zinc in the form of zinc gluconate with high absorption.
Zinc gluconate is a highly soluble form of zinc. Zinc in the gluconate form is better absorbed in humans.
Zinc contributes to:
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress,
- the normal function of the immune system,
- normal metabolism of carbohydrate, fatty acids and vitamin A,
- the maintenance of normal vision,
- the maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin,
- normal DNA synthesis and protein synthesis,
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood,
- normal fertility and reproduction.
Adults 1 tablet daily after the main meal, drink with water.
Zinc 25 mg does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Packaging: 90 tablets
|active ingredient||in 1 tablet||% NRV*|
|Zinc||25 mg||250 %|
*NRV = nutrient reference value
zinc gluconate, bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; anticaking agents: cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid
A balanced, varied diet and healthy lifestyle are essential to maintaining good health.